We're ready to open in July, in a 'new normal'. New appointment slots are available now for treatment from 4th of July onwards, or you can book a virtual consultation right now.
You can book a virtual consultation on Zoom from June 15, prior to your treatment in July and August. There will be a time-limited number of appointments and with high demand, please book yours as soon as possible.
Many of you have been in touch and are keen to continue treatments which were interrupted by lockdown, or are keen to have new treatments. Perhaps you are anxious about the safety of having non-essential cosmetic procedures during the pandemic? If you are worried or unsure what to do, please get in touch.
To ensure your, our and wider public health safety we have implemented strict COVID-19 infection control procedures listed below. The clinic has been deep cleaned, staff have had training and we will be using PPE.
Meanwhile, stay well and stay safe.
Our extensive COVID-19-safeguarding guidelines:
1) The clinic will be deep cleaned before reopening
2) We re-open for treatment from July 4. Online consultations from June 15. Book here.
3) Screening questionnaire when booking appointments and when coming into to the clinic
4) Staggered appointments and a one-client policy will be in place to allow cleaning in between treatments and maintaining social distancing rules
5) Reduced opening times Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm for the time being
6) No waiting in the clinic. On arrival you will be taken straight to a treatment room
7) We are discontinuing use of paper literature and any relevant information will be sent by email
8) On arrival you will be required to use hand sanitiser and will be provided with a facemask
9) In additional to our routine cleaning we will be adding extra cleaning measures for example cleaning surfaces, couches, and toilets after every use.
10) Attend for appointment unaccompanied, except when you are a parent, guardian, or chaperone
11) Avoid using public transport when attending your appointment and either walk or travel by car, or a bicycle. Parking opposite.
12) You will be asked to adhere to social distancing measures except when you are in the treatment room. Relevant signage will be displayed.
13) Clinic staff will be wearing PPE including face masks, face shields, gloves and aprons when delivering treatments
14) If your treatment requires the use of anaesthetic cream, you will be asked to collect it before your appointment and apply it 30 – 60 minutes before treatment at home to minimise the length of your stay in the clinic
15) Laser treatments will be limited to non-ablative treatments. If minimally ablative mode is indicated, a fumes extractor with HEPA filter will be switched on. The used of cold air will be limited and replaced with the use of ice pack when necessary. All laser handpieces will be disinfected or sterilised after every use. You and your laser practitioner will be wearing PPE including face masks, aprons and goggles. The laser room will be ventilated between treatments.
16) No cash payments – all payment will be taken by debit or credit card or by bank transfer
17) The COVID-19 virus does not increase the chances of complications of non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
All the above steps will be adhered to in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, protect the NHS and save lives.